- Common Core Home Guide to use when out discussing among friends, family and acquaintances (don’t leave home without it)!
Stop Common Core Presentations:
Rather than reinventing the wheel, the wonderful people over at http://www.stopccssinnys.com allowed us to use the presentations that they have compiled. We are hoping that by having presentations available to you, it will make it easier to go out and spread the word to friends, neighbors, your school board, etc. Also, if you created your own presentation, please free free to submit yours to: email@example.com. We’d be happy to give you credit for it!!!
- The FACTS about Common Core by Yvonne Gasperino, Elizabeth Marti and Glen Dalgleish
- Common Core Dirty Little Secret’s by Jennifer Gallegos
- Common Core State Standards- A Primer by Jeffrey Horn (Wisconsin)
Board of Education Scripts:
These are scripts that you can use as a guide when speaking at your local school board meeting. The following are just some of the topics covered in the scripts: how CC came into fruition, educational experts opposing the implementation of CC, the violation of three federal laws, the gutting of FERPA, and more… along with instructions to help you be successful in getting the word out on a local level. (Thank you to Californians United Against Common Core (http://cuacc.org/) who started these scripts)
- Script 1-Carrot and stick methodology
- Script 2a-Experts who opposed the Common Core
- Script 2b-Experts who opposed the Common Core
- Script 3-Violation of Three Federal Laws
- Script 4-Federal Takeover of the school curriculum
- Script 5 -Bill Melinda Gates Pearsons Monopoly
- Script 6-Curriculum Testing made Uniform when moving State to State
- Script 7-FERPA The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974