Here is a CCSS Parent Opt Out form for parents to use in expressing requests to their child’s school regarding the Common Core State Standards. The information on the second page of the form tells what you may reasonably expect if you use the form. You can download this form to use and share by clicking here or on either of the two pages below. There are many other opt out forms available online as well as a wealth of information for parents considering opting out. You may want to visit the Opt Out Info page for more information and links to other opt out related web pages as well as forms and sample letters.
- The New Transgender Dear Colleague Letter and Power of the States
- The Underground Parent
- The Endgame of Corporate Reform, Part 3: Online Learning, Social, Emotional Learning and the Department of Defense
- The endgame of corporate reform in public school education, Part 2: Social Emotional Learning (SEL) and the Federal Government
- The endgame of corporate reform in public school education: Part 1, What do Betsy DeVos and Seattle Public School’s IT Lead John Krull have in common?
- WA State House Bill 1518: “The Summer Step-Up Act” re: Social Emotional Learning: Why are we experimenting on low income four-year old’s?
- Common Core got the process wrong
- Have Input in Filling a State Representative Position–Act Now
- NPE’s Say “No” to DeVos Campaign